Download Proctor User Guide
This Proctor User Guide provides necessary information for those school and district personnel who are proctoring assessment sessions to prepare for the Spring 2023 Maine Science Assessment.
The online administration of the Maine Science Assessment will be delivered by the Maine Department of Education (Maine DOE) using the Assessment Delivery and Management (ADAM) platform. This guide details:
- how to log in to the system as a Proctor
- how to access and manage assessment session dashboards
- how to confirm which students are in your assessment Proctoring Group, and
- how to start, pause, and end an assessment session.
This document is part of a suite of guides and manuals available through Maine DOE for the Spring 2023 Maine Science Assessment, including:
- Accessibility Guide
- ADAM Platform User Guide
- Assessment Administration Manuals,
one each for grade 5, grade 8, and high school
- Device, System, and Lockdown Browser Installation Guide
- Principal and Assessment Coordinator Manual
- Proctor User Guide
- Quick Guide – Starting Your Maine Science Assessment
- Download Key Dates
- Score Interpretation Guide
- Reporting Platform Guide
If questions arise, or if any situation occurs that could cause any part of the science assessment administration to be compromised, Assessment Administrators should contact Krista Averill, Assessment Coordinator at the Maine Department of Education, at email@example.com or 207-215-6528.
If, after reading this guide, you still need assistance, contact the Maine Science Support Desk at: https://mescience.zendesk.com.