Use the Progress Report Export to create a list (CSV) of the students who completed or didn't take an assessment. This report export is a great way to find all the students who did not take the Session 1 Assessment so you can create a new Alias Proctor Group for the re-take session.
- Choose which Test you want the list of students (this is Grade and Session specific)
- Choose the level of Org (district or school)
- Click the three vertical ellipses and select 'Export Progress Report'
- Open the file that download (it will open in a spreadsheet program like Excel, Sheets or Numbers). Containing four(4) columns of information: School, Student, Class and Status
- Sort or Filter this list by the status column to find students who have completed the assessment (SUBMITTED) or who have not taken the assessment (NOT_STARTED).