This answer varies based on if you are a District Assessment Coordinator (DAC) or a School Assessment Coordinator (SAC).
District Assessment Coordinators
After following the instructions in your Welcome Email (resetting your password in ADAM), the first thing you should do is verify you are assigned to the correct Organizations in ADAM:
The next thing you should do is create or verify the user accounts for School Assessment and Technical Coordinator in your district.
Once the accounts are created in ADAM, we suggest you send them a personal Welcome email reminding them of:
- how to reset their passwords or set up their accounts How Do I Set Up My ADAM User Account?
- what their next steps as SACs are (see next section)
School Assessment Coordinators
After following the instructions in your Welcome Email (resetting your password in ADAM), there are a few things for you to work on:
- Create the user accounts for Technical Coordinators in your school
- Complete the initial load of classes and enroll students - Rostering.
Other tasks you will be doing in ADAM include:
- Adding class assignments to un-rostered students.
- Updating student accommodations.
- Printing rosters and student assessment cards prior to assessments.